- ECO Display Unit with 4” Color LCD Screen
- Custom-made fixtures for Mitsubishi turbines
- Moveable machine transmitter/detector with 20 mm CCD sensor
- Stationary machine transmitter/detector with 20 mm CCD sensor
- Rod tools (2)
- Tape measure (5m)
- USB Cable A-micro B (.5m)
- USB Cable A-micro B (1.5m)
- Power Cable US (2m)
- Carrying case – IP-65, high impact ABS
- Manuals – ECO (printed and CD)
- Lifetime warranty standard
The NXA Ultimate is perfect for measuring horizontal alignment conditions but its real power is in helping correct misalignment. The dual sensors allow the NXA to maintain the true position of the shafts, even as unintended movements are experienced during the alignment process. The benefit of this “true positon sensing” is that it allows the user to complete the alignment using the Verti-Zontal™ compound move, adjusting in both the vertical and horizontal planes without remeasuring between moves. A Verti-Zontal™ alignment is a great time saver since alignments can be completed in just one or two tries. The NXA Ultimate also comes with a number of utility programs to make the alignment process easier. These include Softcheck™ to control for soft foot conditions, FeetLock™ to deal with base and bolt bound situations, HotCheck™ to calculate the difference between measurements taken in a cold state versus a hot condition, and Target Values, which automatically adjusts the readings to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets based on thermal growth or dynamic movement data.
Softcheck™ checks if there is a soft foot condition, i.e. when the motor is not resting firmly on all its feet.
Machine Defined Data
A set of machine configuration templates for storing data for individual machines.